Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Who knew that seeing your spouse could be so much fun?

Garrin and I were able to see each other for 4 days in a row. It was crazy! I had no idea that spending time with my husband could be so great. Now I understand what it is supposed to feel like to be married... You see each other and grow closer. We have been missing that for the past 11 months or so. Thank goodness we are going on vacation for 10 days in a few weeks. We need to reconnect and remember why we got married.

Funny, I shouldn't have to say that in the first year; but I guess when we spend most of that time on different schedules, I do.

We were able to spend time with our friends, too. This past weekend we went out to lunch and had people over. We also went to a Seahawks game and had awesome seats right on the field. Thanks Dad!

We definitely need more time together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys got some time together. It's amazing how a few days can rejuvenate, huh?

Anyway, miss your face. :-)

Sarah Stout said...

Amen to that! I don't know how you guys have done it... I have a hard time when Evan and I don't see each other for 2 days and we're not even married! It'll be great for your guys to be home at similar times now.