Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Not that I am counting...

But Garrin and I are getting married in 52 days.

I actually only know that because a wedding website that I signed up for gives me the ultimate countdown. I talked to Ashley today, she said that anyone who doesn't get nervous is crazy. That made me feel better. But it's funny that I am nearly done planning a wedding with the man that I love, but he has not even asked me to marry him. It is sort of a mutual understanding. I told him the other day that this has all been to easy for him and is giving me an ulcer. We have designed our cake, finalized locations and on Friday we are completing our dinner menu.

I feel grown up.

No.

I feel a little like a princess. Everyone asking me what I want, then making it happen. Thank goodness for our parents that I haven't been dreaming about my wedding my entire life. And that I am a little shy, so hardly anyone is invited.

No comments: