Monday, November 28, 2011

So much to celebrate

It has been a very long time since I last wrote and life is completely full of newness! Garrin and I bought a house, I have changed jobs (a couple times) and now get to focus on my photography and we had a baby!

This year I am so excited to send out our Christmas cards, if I can only decide which to send out... We are trying to decided between this one


(http://www.tinyprints.com/product/30893/christmas_cards_banner_of_dreams.html)

or this one


If you haven't had a chance to check out the TinyPrints website, I highly recommend it. Everything there is cute; we even ordered my baby shower invites from them and the online RSVP option was super easy.


We are getting ready to put up all of our Christmas decor and I love displaying everyone else's Christmas cards by hanging them from ribbon across the room from our tree. It's a great way to incorporate them into the decorations. Hopefully we have a few to display before our annual ugly sweater party rolls around. Although this is only our second year for the party, it is quickly becoming my favorite tradition. It's so fun to have family and friends together and I am excited for baby Mason to wear her sweater; I think she might win! I can't believe Evan won last year with a sweater that looked like a horse mane... It was so gross!

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

Yay for your party! Evan took off work so we can come. Can't wait! :-)