Friday, June 02, 2006

Drama Free in the SLC

Here I am, I made it to Utah! I've been here for over 3 weeks now. It's a little hot. It's a little lonely. It's a little boring. I have applied for close to 150 jobs and just today had my first interview. Luckly... It lead to a job. Hopefully, I wont be as bored.

I haven't talked to Tyler in weeks. Last tiem was just 3 days after I got here. He said he missed me. But I guess it is just out of sight, out of mind. I even cried a couple times because I missed him so much...

WHOA!

I do not cry. Not over boys. Except that one time about Jason Mraz...

I decided that I too, am over it. I cannot waste my emotions adn energy on someone who doesn't ever think of me.

NEXT SONG.

Rachel (a great friend I met through Tyler) is moving to Salt Lake in 2 weeks. I am so excited to have a friend, who isn't married, here. I loathe marriage way to much to be surrounded by the marrieds.

Thank goodness for the nice weather so I can sit alone at parks.

No comments: